https://www.thenursingmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/logo.png 0 0 admin https://www.thenursingmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/logo.png admin2023-04-04 01:06:292023-04-04 01:06:29what effective strategies are used to mitigate the impact of | TRA-5100 v1: Fundamentals of a Trauma-Informed Approach to Education | Northcentral University
what effective strategies are used to mitigate the impact of | TRA-5100 v1: Fundamentals of a Trauma-Informed Approach to Education | Northcentral University
What are the behaviors and dispositions associated with your professional environment regarding childhood trauma?
- How does childhood trauma manifests in the educational setting
- What types of trauma are most prevalent in the educational setting?
- What are the commonly used practices for responding to childhood trauma?
- What are the current strategies used?
- Are there any new techniques currently under consideration or implementation?
- How can you apply these practices to develop potential strategies to mitigate the impact of trauma?
Consider three pages for each bulleted area.
Keep in mind to weave in eight scholarly sources
I have the sample discussion started and attached!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!