Religious studies | History homework help
Summarize the key ideas of each of these texts and explain how they shed light on our study of American religious diversity. Point out some key citations and explain the most important thing you learned from these readings and how these readings helped you achieve the educational goals of our course
- US Bill of Rights, UN DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, and UNESCO on Diversity and Tolerance; Dignitatis Humanae, and Nostra Aetate
- Clash of civilizations, Civil Religion (Reader, pp288-289), and Dominus Iesus
- Dynamics of Prejudice (Reader, pp.32-39; 111-114; 295-309)
- “Die Judenfrage” (Reader, pp.178-209)
- The Irish case (Reader, pp.169-177)
- Idolatry (Cantwell Smith, Reader, pp.259-266) and Tolerant Gods ( by Wole Soyinka, text on moodle)
- Sacred Texts, Christian and Islamic vision of Religious Tolerance (Reader, p.44, and moodle)
- The Real Kant, Multiculturalism, Eurocentrism and the Columbus paradigm (Reader, pp.93-103; 352-358; and pp.282-289)
- “Calore-Colore” Paradigm (Reader, pp. 323-346) and scholarship on ATR, and scientific theories or mythologies of otherness (pp, 111-128; 295-346)
- AAR article on Egyptology and “Egypt and Israel”
Choose 3 questions from the list above :
the papers should be clear and professonal, answer questions and explain the points that you wants to explain with examples from SACRED TEXTS (BIBLE AND KORAN). I want the writer to do the papers professionally, and to be neutral and non-racist, I want him explain that the examples of the Koran show the positive side, which is commensurate with the topic you will write, And, if possible, that there is a positive similarity between the Koran and the Bible. I already provide additional file can help the writer and you can looking for Koran and Bible to use it
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!