Write a 8-10 page on the importance of the Everglades in Florida politics.
Your assignment should fully address the following questions:
- Using Michael Grunwald’s book The Swamp, explain how the developers of Florida viewed the Everglades and tried to conquer it?
- What were the ecological consequences?
- What were the political forces that created the political will to restore the everglades specifically how did Republican and Democrats come together to create the biggest ecological restoration project in history?
- What lessons from Everglade’s restoration are important to remember for environmental restoration and the battle against global warning?
- double spaced and use 12pt font.
ONLY SOURCE PERMITTED IS THE BOOK