Persuasive speech | Accounting homework help
Please refer to the following outline:
Persuasive Speech Outline
Topic: Should Self-Driving Cars Be Legal
- Make an introduction that makes the audience start listening. The introduction should be engaging enough to capture their attention, and should be on a story or an anecdote that is related with the topic.
- Introduce the topic and state the reasons and importance of speech.
Thesis Statement: Self driving vehicles are in the process of development and there are benefits that come with them search reduced energy consumption, increase speed and safety, safe the environment, and less maintenance cost (Yang, & Coughlin 2014).
- Reduction on energy consumption
- Most self-driving vehicles will be powered by electricity.
- Use of the google maps will allow the vehicle to choose the shortest route, hence reduce the fuel-cost of covering long distance (Yang, & Coughlin 2014).
- Increase speed and safe
- Self-driving vehicle automatically intelligently when it is most safe
- It is able to control speed when the conditions are not favorable and that chances of causing accidents are high (Claudel & Ratti 2015).
- Environmental safety
- Self-driving vehicles boost environmental safety because they are powered by electricity, hence, they reduce the emission significantly.
- Also, the vehicle is programmed to accelerate and brake smoothly, a technique which reduces emission significantly.
- Least cost of maintenance
- They are replaced after every three to four years.
- Also, they are designed to automatically detect internal faults (Claudel & Ratti 2015).
- Restate the thesis statement and the points
- Summary of all presented ideas.
- Remarks conclusion
Claudel, M., & Ratti, C. (2015). Full speed ahead: How the driverless car could transform cities. McKinsey & Company, August 14.
Yang, J., & Coughlin, J. F. (2014). In-vehicle technology for self-driving cars: Advantages and challenges for aging drivers. International Journal of Automotive Technology, 15(2), 333-340.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!