Please I want 2-3 literature review about 7 articles:
1. Huber, M., Knottnerus, J. A., Green, L., Van Der Horst, H., Jadad, A. R., Kromhout, D., … & Smid, H. (2011). How should we define health?. Bmj, 343.
2. Kingma, E. (2007). What is it to be healthy?. Analysis, 67(2), 128-133.
3. Peerson, A., & Saunders, M. (2009). Health literacy revisited: what do we mean and why does it matter?. Health promotion international, 24(3), 285-296.
4. Patel, V. (2014). Why mental health matters to global psychiatry, 51(6), 777-789.
5. Argyle, M. (1997). Is happiness a cause of health?. Psychology and Health, 12(6), 769- 781.
6. Warburton, D. E., & Bredin, S. S. (2016). Reflections on physical activity and health: what should we recommend?. Canadian Journal of Cardiology, 32(4), 495-504.
7. Rasciute, S., & Downward, P. (2010). Health or happiness? What is the impact of physical activity on the individual?. Kyklos, 63(2), 256-270.
I attached The literature map
the research question is What does health mean for visitors to Wilbur Tampa Park at the Park
The literature review is about (What does health mean for visitors to Wilbur Tampa Park at the Park) and it divides to 3 main idea shown in the literature review.
The literature review must be:
1: It weaves the grouped articles to develop arguments relevant to the research question
2: Include all 7 articles all as in text citation
3: Apa style
4: include the litrature map
5. 2-3 pages
6. The literature review follows the structure of the literature map
due in 12 hours