answer each question on different word documents
1. How would you describe Hypothesis Testing to a friend outside of this statistics class? minimum 100 words
You may use the information in the texbook or ceate your own problem. Formulas are not required.
2. Students, please review the following topics. Post your answers and discuss amongst your peers about what you learned this week.
1. Consider a binomial random variable where the number of trials is 9 and the probability of success on each trial is 0.43. Find the mean and standard deviation of this random variable.
2. Define “Type I error” in your own words.
3. When should we use the t distribution?
4. How do we find the degrees of freedom when using the t-distribution to estimate or test the mean of a sample from a single population?
5. If my p-value = .035 and my significant level is .05, what do I say about the Null and/or Alternative Hypothesis?