Fraud techniques | Criminal homework help
Today, there are many industries that remain vulnerable to electronic fraud. Use your textbook, the Internet, and Strayer Library to research organizations that remain vulnerable and the hacking or fraud techniques they have encountered in recent years.
Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Identify and describe at least two forms of fraud techniques from your research.
- Include the identity of the government agencies that provide awareness for these types of fraud techniques.
- Justify the threat cyber terrorism poses to society.
- Provide examples to support your justification.
- Prioritize steps that should be completed in order to preserve evidence so that it may be used in court cases for trials against computer fraud offenders.
- Defend or oppose the legal processes of civil law used to resolve cases against computer crime offenders. Justify your decision.
- Use the Strayer Library to find at least four academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites are not considered quality references.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate the threat cyber terrorism poses to society and how effective civil law processes are in resolving cases.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!