Count occurrences in seven integers using java single dimension arrays | IT-FP2249 | Capella University
In this assessment, you will design and code a Java console application that reads in seven integer values and prints out the number of occurrences of each value. The application uses the Java single dimension array construct to implement its functionality.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the “Count Occurrences in Seven Integers Using Java Single Dimension Arrays Instructions” course file resource. Full instructions for successfully completing this assessment are included in this resource. Use the submission template (WeekXSolutionSubmissionTemplate.docx).
Your assessment will be scored on the following criteria:
- Design a program that meets Java single dimensional arrays requirements.
- Code an application that exercises single array constructs.
- Test the application and document that testing.
- Explain the approach taken to develop the application and the major decisions made.
- Identify relevant fundamental constructs in a submitted program.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!